What Are The Steps To Get Back Your Lost Or Deleted Emails?
Yahoo, a free online emailing service that is prescribed worldwide by millions of users and email messages you send are stored on the server of Yahoo rather than in your inbox. There are a number of benefits of this mail service, it can be accessed from any computer and from any location only a secured internet connection is required. Despite a number of incredible features, there is an annoyance that you can’t get back your lost or deleted emails locally on your computer. A user is able to recover the lost or deleted emails by completing and submitting a restore help form.
Read this blog, you’ll get a complete description of steps to get back your lost or deleted emails by submitting a restore help form. If you need any help in following these steps then Contact Yahoo Support team.
Directions To Follow:
- First, you need to login to your Yahoo mail account, check the type of account you use. Go to the upper left corner of your mail homepage, there you’ll find you are using mail classic version or All new mail Yahoo.
- Next, you need to open a new page and go to Yahoo help page to get back lost or deleted emails.
- Read the terms and conditions on this page to get back your emails. Please note that a user is able to make use of this recovery process for emails lost or deleted within 24 hour period.
- Now click “Please complete this form” link, note that given conditions apply to your case. Please make sure that you select a link for the type of your mail account.
- Next, it will ask you to fill the required information on the restore form. When you fill this information, you’ll need to fill Yahoo ID, your name, information about your lost or deleted emails and your contact information.
- Once you are done with the filling of information, click “Submit” in the end.
Now you have to wait for the response from Yahoo Technical Support team. You’ll get the reply from the experts in next 24 hours.